Tech7 Code: RLA160
TECH 7 Alloy Rim Lock
- Size Chart
- Moulded rubber flap to protect against abrasion of inner tube
- Ribbed alloy contact surface locks tyre securely to the rim
- Recommended for use on all off-road machines and any application using low tyre pressure.
|Alloy rim lock 1.4-1.6||RLA160|
|Alloy rim lock 1.85||RLA185|
|Alloy rim lock 2.15||RLA215|
|Alloy rim lock 2.50||RLA250|
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery