SPIDI Code: CL ST295/026/M
Spidi Mission-T Soft Shell
- Size Chart
The dawn of a new concept in technical motorcycle clothing
At it’s core this is a fully-protective vented base jacket, which can be safely worn on its own, on hot days. The jacket can be customised by adding any combination of thermal liner and/or waterproof shell. No more messing round on the side of the road, trying to insert or remove liners from your multi-layer jacket. Getting chilly? Stop and add the thermal soft-shell on top. Sudden rain shower? Simply throw on the waterproof shell, over the top. This concept will revolutionise motorcycle clothing. The Mission-T jacket is at the top of the range, with the Vision Light offereing a scaled back option. However, the jackets are not only available as a whole package, but the components can be sold separately, giving customers total freedom to mix and match their own customised jacket. Don't consider this as one top-end adventure jacket, but the start of a complete new concept of interchangeable, practical motorcycle clothing, suitable or a range of riding styles and budgets.
* Fixed CE Warrior Lite protectors (level 2)
* Pocket to hold optional back protectors - CE Lev. 1 (Z53) or CE Lev.1 (Z54) or CE Lel. 2 (Z147) or CE Lel. 2 (Z172)
* Force-Tech removable CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
* Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
* Soft shell (L81) included and removable
* Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
* Adjustable waist fastening
* Straps to adjust EC protectors
* Adjustable drawstring tightening
* Reflex zones for night-riding
* 3 layers breathable, waterproof and windproof laminated fabric
* Punched mesh fabric
* Toray Entrant Dermizax: laminated material with a high performance membrane that boasts excellent moisture-permeability, waterproofing and reduced condensation
* High tenacity polester fabric
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery