PIRELLI Code: TYC100250MXMS
PIRELLI SCORPION MX32 MID SOFT
- Size Chart
THE MOST WINNING TYRE IN THE MOTOCROSS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, FOR SOFT TO MEDIUM TERRAIN SURFACES
The Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Mid Soft features a front tyre with directional arrow layout blocks which optimise contact with the ground at all times and offer maximum traction and precision in cornering. To compliment the front tyre, the rear also features a “V” layout of blocks to provide maximum power to the ground in all situations, along with improved stability in traction and on braking.
Using a double-layer compound construction, the Pirelli Scorpion MX32 Mid Soft features maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses. This improved the reliability of performance lap after lap during long motos throughout the day. The unique MX32 Mid Soft tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in the Motocross industry
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race
- A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery