PIRELLI Code: TYC1711090MXXTJ
PIRELLI SCORPION MX EXTRA X
- Size Chart
FOR PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND AMATEUR TO SEMI-PRO RACERS
The Pirelli Scorpion MX Tires are the optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under “race simulation”. The front knobs have an arrow-like layout and the side knobs are for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility. The v-shaped knobs also improve braking stability and cornering side hold. The rear knobs offer maximum traction on all terrain applications. The surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and long lasting performance.
- Front blocks: arrow-like layout and side blocks for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped blocks improve braking stability and cornering side hold
- Rear blocks: maximum traction on all terrain applications.Surface area and compound’s carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard)
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear’s layout rigidity improved through “bridges” and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform block wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery