POD Code: 08054-017-S
K700 KNEE BRACES
- Size Chart
Nothing is stronger, lighter and slimmer
The POD MX K700 is setting the standard for the most protective, durable and comfortable knee brace on the market.
Developed by being put through the paces in MX and FMX the K700 gets the thumbs up by all professional riders.
- Synthetic ligaments - function like a human knee to get a secure and natural motion
- Low profile carbon composite frame- light weight, ridged shell without sacrificing feel for the bike
- 4 Interior strap loops – give you a full lock in and easy comfort
- Self-tracking patella guard – stays in place and distributes impact through the entire brace
POD ligament knee braces are medical grade products, covered by most health insurance plans with a doctor’s prescription.
- Adult riders of all skill levels, beginner to professional
- ACL, PCL, instability
- MCL, LCL, instability
- Rotary and combined instabilities (CI)
Insurance rebates vary country, region and policy. Please contact your medical practitioner and insurance provider to clarify your rebate before purchasing the POD product.
Knee width measurement should be taken across the centre of the knee. Take measurements in a weight bearing position at full extension. (I.e. with leg fully straight)
|Size||Knee Width Measurments||Knee Circumference Measurements|
|Small||10.2 - 10.8 cm||4.0 - 4.3"||32.0 - 34.0 cm||12.6 - 13.4"|
|Medium||10.8 - 11.4 cm||4.3 - 4.5"||34.0 - 36.0 cm||13.4 - 14.1"|
|Large||11.4 - 12 cm||4.5 - 4.7"||36.0 - 38.0 cm||14.1 - 14.8"|
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery