HJC Spare Parts Code: HLF70S
F70 Helmet Parts
- Size Chart
The HJC F70 Helmet brings technical design and materials at an affordable price point. Its aerodynamic shell is made out of fiberglass composite for a lightweight yet stiff exterior. HJC's Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps move air through the helmet and pull heat and moisture out. Anti-bacterial fabric lining the interior wicks sweat away and dries quickly. Emergency quick release cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track day helmets. An integrated drop down internal sun visor makes it easy to manage the sun without having to worry about bringing an extra face shield along. Speaker pockets allow the F70 Helmet to more easily take a bluetooth communication system. A breathe deflector and chin curtain are included from the factory, just a few of the details that HJC has considered. Lightweight fiberglass composite shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for greater visibility
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with front to back channels for airflow
- Scoop top intake vent and rear exhaust exit vents help pull heat from interior
- Chin bar vent flows air across the face shield to help eliminate shield fogging
- MultiCool™ interior uses advanced anti-bacterial fabric with superior wicking and fast drying
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Emergency quick release cheek pads
- HJ-32 Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert included) with 95% UV protection
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Patented One-Touch sun shield mechanism deploys and retracts quickly and easily
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- D-ring chin strap closure
- DOT and ECE approved
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery