BELRAY Code: BR-99230-B1LW
Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil - 80W-90, 85W-140
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil is formulated for sliding contacts of spiral bevel gears in differentials and shaft drive transmissions. It provides superior Extreme Pressure and anti-wear properties. Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil meets the performance requirements of Mil-PRF 2105E, API MT-1 and API GL-5.
- For final drives, including standard and limited-slip differentials and shaft drive transmissions requiring hypoid gear oil
- For manual transmissions specifying an oil in compliance with API MT-1 or API GL-5
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme Pressure chemistry - Prevents metal-to-metal wear from shock loading.
- Superior shear stability - Prevents viscosity breakdown caused by gear shearing action.
- Superior foaming protection - Maintains film thickness for reduced wear and friction.
- Superior lubricity - Minimizes sliding friction for maximum power to the wheel.
- High Viscosity Index - Maintains lubricant film strength over wide temperature range.
- Superior oxidation protection - Prevents thermal oil degradation for long lasting performance.
- Distinctive red color - Easy leak detection and product identification.
Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil is specially formulated for independently lubricated motorcycle differentials and shaft drive transmissions to give best performance and wear protection under shock loading normally associated with final drives. The special lubricity additive in Bel-Ray Gear Saver Hypoid Gear Oil reduces sliding wear and friction for exceptionally smooth gear shifting, power delivery and longer lasting gears.
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery