NOLAN Code: NS BNCOM00000038
B601X X-Lite N-Com (basic range)
- Size Chart
The B601X boasts seamless integration, quality audio performance, and simple installation all at a competitive price.
Bluetooth connectivity for telephones, navigation systems and MP3 players. Intercom conversation with the passenger and the possibility to share telephone conversations (with compatible systems). You will not find better integration: Built by SENA, especially for Nolan, the B601 was designed and developed specifically to be assembled on compatible X-Lite helmets.
- "Rider/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth (if passenger has compatible system)
- BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth
- Compatible with most Nolangroup bluetooth communication systems
- Compatibility via Bluetooth with intercom systems of other brands (Universal Intercom)
- Telephone via Bluetooth: vocal answer, hanging up, voice commands, redialling the last number, switch intercom/phone automatic management
- Automatic reconnection of intercom and connected audio at the end of the phone call
- "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Rider, Passenger and caller
- Storing of 3 favourite numbers, with speed-dialling command
- Smart Navi System: intelligent management of smartphone navigator
- Connection via Bluetooth to compatible sat navs: directions, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models that allow it)
- Bluetooth connection to A2DP Mp3 players: Play, Pause, Stop, Skip directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
- Music sharing via Bluetooth with a second helmet
MOTORBIKE AUDIO SYSTEMS
- Connection via Bluetooth to audio systems for Ducati, BMW, KTM, Honda Goldwing, Harley Davidson
X-1004 / U.C - X-1003 - X-903 / U.C. - X-702 / U.C. / GT - X-661 / ET - X-603 - X-551/GT - X-403 / GT / U.C.
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery