RENTHAL Code: RE-607-01-BK
Renthal 7/8" (Standard) Off Road/Dirt Handlebars - All
- Size Chart
The highest quality material, engineering and craftsmanship which have allowed Renthal 7/8 bars to win more championships than any other bar in the world
An exclusive aluminium alloy helps make Renthal Handlebars 20% stronger than any other bar in the world
Renthal 7/8 Handlebars are chosen as original equipment by Honda and Kawasaki
When it comes to 7/8" (22.2mm) handlebars, Renthal makes the difference.
Renthal 7/8" handlebars rewrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OE on a Japanese motorcycle.
The exclusive aluminium alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes used result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigours of motocross and supercross racing.
- All Renthal 7/8" handlebars come fitted as standard with a black pad.
- Laser etched positioning grid helps installation
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurled grip area increases bonding between bars and grips
- Renthal has a copyrighted bonded lightweight single bolt, clamp and brace system
- Available in solid black, blue, red, silver, gold and titanium
- Available in silver/black, silver/blue, silver/red, silver/gold
For dimensions and partnumbers click on the thumbnails "DIMENSIONS" below (split into Motocross/Enduro, Mini/Mini Racer/Rider, Trials and Quads/ATV's).
To order: Select the part number from the application tables (DIMENSIONS) and then add two-letter codes for required colour.
971 - Designates the handlebar bend
02 - Designates the description of the handlebar (i.e. 2004-2007 CR Honda)
SI - Designates silver colour
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery