NOLAN Code: NO N702X21XS
Nolan N70-2 X Adventure Helmet - Flat black / grey
- Size Chart
Nolan’s new top-of-the range crossover is quite possibly the most versatile helmet on the market. Aimed squarely at the on/off road segment, the N70-2X can be worn with goggles, without the need to remove the visor. Featuring a removable chin bar, with double P/J homologation, a removable peak and removable visor for eight possible configurations, the N70-2 X lends itself to a multitude of riding styles and performs beautifully in every situation. Additional features include an internal sun visor, the AirBooster ventilation system and Clima Comfort interior lining. Compatible with N-Com communication systems.
- Removable chin guard
- Removable/washable Clima comfort padding
- Adjustable neck-roll that is removable and washable
- Ultra-wide visor
- VPS sunscreen
- Air Booster vetilation system featuring a chin guard air intake and rear extractors for maximum air flow
- Ready for N-Com communication system
- Use with or without chin bar, visor, or peak
- Can be used with goggles with visor fitted and open
- Microlock retention
Want more info? Check out our Insider Info review on the Nolan N70-2X helmet.
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery