MICHELIN Code: T171507MIPR5T
Michelin Road 5 Trail - Trail Tyre Range
- Size Chart
The Michelin® Road 5 tyre gives you maximum confidence in wet and dry conditions, kilometre after kilometre.
The wet weather performance of a USED MICHELIN® Road 5 tyre is as good as a NEW MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 4 tyre thanks to our revolutionary patented MICHELIN XST Evo water drop sipes, which grow wider km after km.1
Improved dry grip and stability2 provided by Michelin's patented ACT+ casing technology for more riding pleasure without sacrificing mileage.3
(1) Based on internal wet braking testing conducted in 2016 in Ladous, France on wet surfaces using a 2013 Suzuki 1250 Bandit S fitted with 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear tyres comparing a new MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 4 tyre and a worn (3500 miles) MICHELIN Road 5 tyre. Actual results may vary. (2) Based on internal testing conducted in 2016 in Ladoux, France using a 2015 Triumph Street Triple fitted with 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear tyres comparing the dry handling and stability of a MICHELIN® Road 5 tyre with a MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tyre. Actual results may vary. (3) Based on 2017 third party commissioned tests conducted by Dekra Test Center on public roads in France on a Triumph Street Triple fitted with 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear tyres comparing the tread life of a Michelin Road 5 tyre with a Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre. Actual results may vary.
3 KEY FEATURES
EXPERIENCE THE BEST WET GRIP FROM THE NEWEST SPORT TOURING TYRE ON THE MARKET
The MICHELIN® Road 5 tyre is the new benchmark in wet grip for sport touring tyres. MICHELIN® Road 5 tyres offer superior wet grip versus all leading competitors due to patented MICHELIN XST Evo siping and our latest 2CT and 2CT+ tread compounds.1
MAINTAIN MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE KM AFTER KM
Even after 5000kms, MICHELIN Road 5 tyres stop as short as new MICHELIN Pilot® Road 4 tyres thanks to evolutionary MICHELIN XST Evo sipes.2
ENJOY BETTER DRY GRIP, STABILITY AND HANDLING
Enjoy better dry grip, improved stability and handling versus MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tyres thanks to Michelin's patented ACT+ casing technology for even more riding pleasure.3
(1) Based on internal wet lap times, coparing MICHELIN® Road 5 tyres with METZLER® Roadtech 01 tyres, DUNLOP® Roadsmart III tyres, CONTINENTAL® ContiRoadAttack 3 tyres, PIRELLI® Angel GT tyres, BRIDGESTONE® T30 EVO tyres, and MICHELIN® PILOT Road 4 tyres in dimensions 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear on a 2013 Suzuki Bandit 1250, conducted in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary. (2) Based on internal wet braking testing comparing new Michelin® Pilot® Road 4 tyres and worn (5000km) Michelin Road 5 tyres in tyre sizes 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear on a 2013 Suzuki 1250 Bandit S, conducted in 2016 in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary. (3) Based on third party commissioned tests comparing Michelin® Road 5 tyres in dimensions 120/70ZR17 front and 180/55ZR17 rear on a 2017 Kawasaki Z900 conducted by MTE Test Center in Stuttgart, Germany. Actual results may vary.
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery