MICHELIN Code: R171206MIPILR4
Michelin Pilot Road 4 Standard - Sport Touring Radial/Dual Compound+ Tyre - Sport Touring Range
- Size Chart
When the Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres were first introduced, they redefined the limits for wet weather grip and tyre longevity.
Now, the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres are poised to do the same, offering a whole new level of performance when compared to michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres and the competition.
Michelin develops the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres with one goal in mind: create the best overall sport touring radial tyres available anywhere. We believe the results speak for themselves.
With new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres on your motorcyle, you'll ride with more confidence - rain or shine, hot or cold, city or highway.
The new industry standard for all-around sport touring use:
- Stops 17% faster than its closest competitor on wet roads
- Lasts 20% longer than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyres
- Grips the road across a wide range of riding conditions and temperatures (-5°C on dry roads to 45°C/23°F to 113°F)
- BMW R 1200 R
- Kawasaki ER6
- Kawasaki Z800E
- Suzuki 1250 Bandit S
- Honda VFR 1200
- Yamaha FZ8
- Yamaha XJ6
- Yamaha MT-09
- Honda CBF 1000
- Honda NC700
- Honda CB500
Patented 2AT technology provides maximum stability for GT-class bikes:
- All of the Michelin Pilot Road 4 features, including the same tread pattern
- Stiffer casing with 2AT for GT-class bikes and 2-up riding with luggage
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery