KENDA Code: D10250 KEK771F
Kenda K771 Millville Dirt/Offroad Tyre - Soft/Medium Terrain
- Size Chart
Kenda K711 Milville Soft-Medium terrain
Designed to meet a wide variety of mixed terrain.
The unique dual rotation tread pattern allows for a wide range of soft to medium applications for loose soil on a hard base.
Reinforced knob base for excellent durability.
New factory style racing tread compound for high grip on soft surface with a hard base. New lightweight casing ply material for reduced unsprung weight.
- The K771 has been widely used in New Zealand for the past few years.It works well in soft conditions as well as in medium conditions.They handle well especially on high output 4 strokes and they are robust.
- The K771 performs far better than other low end tyres on offer and is very good value for money.
PRO TIP: If you want good all round traction at a good price, then the Kenda K771 is a smart choice, or at least so say hundreds of casual dirt riders. The 771 is just right - Aggressive enough in the soft stuff but works well when the ground dries. Put them on and you know that whatever the terrain brings, they will do the job.
Also available in STICKY race compound in selected sizes:
- The same features as the standard Millville:
- Soft rubber compound formula designed for improved traction on hard packed dirt and cement start pads
- Low temperature/ quick warm up feature
- Suitable for applying ice studs for winter riding
- Designed to meet the needs of the famous "Millville" mixed terrain
- The unique dual rotation tread pattern allows for a wide range of applications from "Unadilla Gravity Cavity" loam to loose soil over hard base
- Reinforced knob base for excellent durability
- New factory style racing tread compound for high grip on soft surface with a hard base<
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery