AGV Code: HMA295841754
AGV K-3 SV | AVIOR MATT WHITE/LIME | 54cm XS
- Size Chart
The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics.
Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet. The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customisable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal.
*Comes with clear main visor.
• 2 sizes of HIR-TH shell (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin)
• Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes
• Homologation: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR, AS/NZS
• Ventilation system designed and optimised in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front vents (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors
• XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
• Visor mechanism with PVS system (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against draughts and noise thanks to the seat for the visor edge
• GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with 100% protection from UV rays
• Integrated removable Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant visor with tool-free system
• Removable breath deflector
• Fully removable and washable 3D inner liners
• Micrometrically adjustable strap system
Auction for XS - only size left
To find your size, measure your head just above the ears. XS=53-54cm S=55-56, MS=57, ML=58, L=59-60, XL=61-62
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery