FOX Code: 26774-056-M
FOX V2 PADDOX HELMET ECE [RED/BLACK/WHITE]
- Size Chart
Race-level dirt bike helmet
The V2 Paddox Helmet sets the standard for a mid-level helmet with a pro-level feature set, including new safety technology and an injection molded shell, giving you protection to match your performance goals.
Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection system) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, and dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner to take impact protection a step further, this is a motocross helmet that’s got your back, every ride.
Fit and feel aren’t forgotten either, with six specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-fit feeling, plus removable and washable lines and cheek pads that wick away sweat and manage potential odour.
- Comes with a Spare Visor and a Premium Helmet Bag
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight, injection-molded PC and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery