ENI Code: ENI-152250
ENI i-Ride 2T Scooter Motor Oils
- Size Chart
ENI i-RIDE SCOOTER RANGE
Products designed to limit the effects of Stop & Go operation typical of the urban use.
Motor oils for scooters designed for an extensive urban use and also suitable for extra-urban use.
i-Ride Scooter 2T - Synthetic
- Minimizes formation of deposits and lacquer
- Ensures cleansing of the exhaust ports
- Reduces exhaust smoke
i-Ride Scooter 10W-40 - Synthetic
- Reduces the formation of carbon deposit
- Suitable for stop and go use
- Extended oil change intervals
- Suitable for urban and extra-urban use
- Caters for wide operating temperature range
i-Ride Scooter 15W-50 - Mineral
- Particularly recommended for urban use
- High detergency
- Reduced lubricant consumption
i-Ride Scooter MB 10W-30 - Synthetic
- Minimizes friction
- Specific for scooters requiring JASO MB - standard lubricants
Innovation, technology, excellence and customized quality for each type of motorcycle: this is ENI
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery