DRC Code: DF-D48-02-406
DRC Wide Chrome Moly Footpegs
- Size Chart
- Durable steel wide foot pegs.
- Made of chromium molybdenum steel for extreme durability.
- 50mm step width provides better grip and control.
- Mid (Stock step height), High (5mm higher than stock peg position) and Low (5mm lower than stock peg position) are available for rider's body type or use.
- Black chrome plate coating finish for less corrosion.
- Optional peg spring is required for WR250R/X
- Wide foot peg spring 2pcs (YZ/WR250F/450F 06-, YZ125/250 06-) - DF-D48-02-006
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery
DRC Wide pegs
I love the pegs, the only issue I have with Moto1 is the shipping time, from similar dealers in NZ I usually receive items overnight or in 2 days but with Moto1 it always seems to be generally a week.