DAINESE Code: DI-165464245G50
Dainese - Men's Tempest 3 D-Dry Textile Jacket - Grey/Black/Red
- Size Chart
Tempest 3 D-Dry® is a men’s touring jacket that guarantees its wearer year-round riding safety and comfort. With its D-Dry® waterproof membrane, every day is perfect for riding, rain and atmospheric agents no longer an issue. The removable thermal lining ensures comfort on the coldest days and in all conditions. In hot climates and to ensure the proper thermal comfort, two ventilation zippers on the sleeves, two air vents on the chest, and two ventilation zippers on the back allow the wearer to adjust air flow towards the body effectively and precisely. The highest Dainese safety standards are upheld with Pro-Armor Lev. 2, Type B protectors on the elbows and shoulders. This is the highest level of limb protection certification, with the largest possible area of coverage. Inspired by the geometries of natural fractals, Dainese Pro-Armor technology allows for maximum protection, with the mobility of a soft protector and ideal ventilation due to a surface that is perforated across 40% of its area.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 1 inner waterproof pocket
- 2 in 1 - Removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 outer pockets
- Front Idraflap fastener
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Reflective inserts
- Rubbed buttons
- Collar hook
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Neck strap adjustment
- Sleeves adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Wrists strap adjustments
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry® Membrane Waterproof 20,000mm
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Elbows
- Pro-Armor protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Shoulders
- 2 extraction vents zip on back
- 2 inlet vent zip on chest
- Breathable waterproof D-Dry® membrane
- Removable 130g thermal jacket - can be used separately
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery