Bell Code: BP-712250X-S
Bell MX-9 MIPS Strike Black/Blue Helmet
- Size Chart
The off-road world is a dirty, tough place. Chunks of rock and dirt mean business when launched by roosting tires, and even when it is muddy, hitting the ground is always hard. That's why we sweated the details on the MX-9, loading it with a tough polycarbonate shell, MIPS energy management system, an adjustable visor, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner for when the time comes to hose down. The MX-9 MIPS packs all these features into one helmet, delivering exceptional value and pro-calibre performance.
- MIPS Technology
- Lightweight injected polymer composite shell
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture Wicking, removable/washable air channelled comfort liner
- EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Antibacterial/Antimicrobial Interior Liner
- EPS-Lined Chin Bar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Moisture Wicking
removable/washable air channelled comfort liner
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Polycarbonate Shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
WEIGHT: 1450 Grams
CERTIFICATION: ECE 22/05
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery