BELRAY Code: BR-96920-BT1QB
Bel-Ray V-Twin Primary Chaincase Lubricant - 96920
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant is specifically designed for the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present. It delivers all-weather clutch performance while providing maximum wear protection for the primary chain and cog set.
- For the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present
- May be used in chaincases equipped with original, modified or aftermarket high performance clutch assemblies
- Especially recommended for modified engines and operation in both especially cold- and hot weather climates
Features and Benefits:
- Improved clutch performance - Provides smooth, positive clutch hook-up without slipping or shudder in all service conditions from around-town cruising to aggressive drag race launches.
- Superior drive train protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces primary drive chain stretch and cog wear to extend primary drive service life.
- All temperature reliability - High Viscosity Index formulation provides dependable performance from sub-freezing to tropical conditions.
- Distinct color - Red coloration makes it easily distinguishable from motor oil, simplifying service.
- Helps prevent leaks - Formulated for outstanding seal compatibility to keep gaskets and seals pliable and leak-free.
- Superior deposit control - Special low-ash formula extends clutch life while preventing deposits to reduce drive train operating temperature.
Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant delivers outstanding clutch feel, superior wear prevention and deposit control for top lubrication performance. Premium base oils provide seal conditioning to prevent fluid leaks. Its distinct red color makes leaks easy to identify in multiple lubrication cavity engines. Bel-Ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant meets or exceeds V-Twin requirements and WILL NOT void warrantees. When combined with Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil, it provides complete drive train protection and unbeatable performance for all stock and modified Big Twins.
Product No. 96920
SAE Gear Oil Grade 80W
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery