BELRAY Code: BR-96905-BT1QB
Bel-Ray V-Twin Mineral Engine Oil/Motor Oil - 20W-50 - 96905
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray V-Twin Mineral Engine Oil is a value priced, multi-grade 4-stroke motorcycle oil
formulated for VTwin engines. It is formulated with high Viscosity Index and low volatility
petroleum base oils.
- Provides the best low cost lubrication performance, engine protection and reliable all-season use
- Use in all V-Twin engines where economical protection is desired
Features and Benefits:
- Quality engine protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valve train wear and keeps pistons and rings from scuffing.
- Low volatility base oils - Minimize oil consumption.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits and reduces sludge and varnishes. It lowers temperatures and minimizes deposit formationfor cleaner and cooler running engine.
- Increased reliability - Bel-Ray’s additive chemistry, high Viscosity Index, low volatility petroleum base oils and oxidation stability provide added wear protection for increased engine reliability.
- Economical protection - Provides excellent low cost lubrication performance and engine protection.
Bel-Ray V-Twin Mineral Engine Oil provides shear and oxidation stability and deposit control for quality lubrication performance and engine protection. Specific Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry means engines last longer and are more reliable with added wear protection to increase bearing life. Equally suitable for air or liquid cooled engines, Bel-Ray V-Twin Motor Oil meets or exceeds V-Twin requirements and WILL NOT void warrantees.
Product No. 96905
SAE Grade 20W-50
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery