BELRAY Code: BR-96900-BT1QB
Bel-Ray V-Twin Big Twin Transmission Oil - 96900
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil is a multi-grade transmission oil formulated for sliding contacts of spiral bevel gears in differentials and shaft drive transmissions. It provides superior
anti-wear, added power, smooth shifting and gear protection.
- Big Twin transmissions
- Final drives, including standard and limited-slip differentials and shaft drive transmissions requiring hypoid gear oil
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum horsepower - Superior lubricity minimizes sliding friction for maximum power.
- Smoother shifting - Special lubricity additives reduce sliding friction for exceptionally smooth and quiet shifting.
- Superior shear stability - Resists viscosity breakdown caused by gear shearing action.
- Protects against metal-to-metal wear - Exclusive Bel-Ray extreme pressure chemistry protects gear components from the destructive effects of shock loading.
- Longer lasting performance - Superior oxidation protection prevents thermal oil degradation for extended performance.
- High temperature protection - High Viscosity Index base oils maintain film strength over a wide temperature range.
- Easy leak detection - Distinctive red color makes transmission leaks easy to detect.
General Description: Bel-Ray Big Twin Transmission Oil is ideally suited for the high pressure and shearing forces unique to Big Twin transmissions. Its distinct red color makes leaks easy to identify in multiple lubrication cavity engines. Premium shear stable, high Viscosity Index base oils prevent lubricant viscosity breakdown caused by heat and sliding/shearing actions of gears.
Product No. 96900
SAE Grade 85W-140
API Service Designation GL-5
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery