BELRAY Code: BR-99480-B355W
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid - 99480
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid exceeds FMVSS Sec. 571.116 DOT 4 motor vehicle brake fluid, SAE J1703 and ISO 4925 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid mixes with all fluids meeting DOT 3 and 4 specifications. Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is for use in all drum or disc brake systems and hydraulic clutches, except systems using mineral-based fluids (LHM). Boiling Point: Dry 230°C (446°F), Wet 155°C (311°F).
- When DOT 3 or DOT 4 product is specified for hydraulic brake systems
Features and Benefits:
- High vapor point - Resists vapor formation to minimize the potential for “vapor lock” and the subsequent loss of braking power.
- High boiling point - Eliminates brake fade for superior performance.
- High compatibility - Compatible with all seal materials normally used in brake systems.
- Corrosion protection - Special formulation with inhibitors against rust and chloride corrosion.
General Description: Bel-Ray Super DOT 4 Brake Fluid is formulated to meet all DOT 3 and 4 specifications. It is compatible with all DOT 3 and DOT 4 type products.
Product No. 99480
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery