BELRAY Code: BR-99460-B1LW
Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil - 99460
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is a semi-synthetic engine oil providing outstanding performance in 2-stroke motorcycle engines. The oil is formulated to eliminate exhaust smoke and prevent the build-up of carbon deposits to ensure longer lasting, better performing engines. Exceeds API TC, JASO FD and ISO L-EGD performance ratings ensuring the highest level of detergency for better performing, longer running engines. Bel-Ray SL2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is recommended for both autolube and premix applications.
- For injector/autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- For best performance and protection when operating over a wide temperature range at high rpm and high loads or at idling speeds
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Reduces cylinder- and ring wear. Improves bearing life for longer engine service life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports for improved throttle response over the entire power curve.
- Superior combustibility - Low ash for cleaner burning and low smoke. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition and exhaust port plugging. Prevents carbon build-up in piston ring grooves for better compression and low wear.
- Superior film strength - Provides added lubricity. Oil clings to metal surfaces to minimize friction and piston scuffing for maximum power.
Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil gives the most cost-effective performance and protection with low ash Bel-Ray anti-wear and dispersant chemistry in a premium synthetic blend. Improves ring seal for improved compression for maximum power. Bel-Ray SL-2 Semi-Synthetic 2T Engine Oil eliminates smoke, plug fouling, deposit build-up and carbon deposits, major factors in engine failure and power loss. Even older engines will benefit with added power and improved throttle response.
Product No. 99460
API Service Category TC
JASO Performance Classification FD
ISO Performance Classification L-EGD
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery