BELRAY Code: BR-99300-B1LW
Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil - 2.5W, 5W, 7W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 30W
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is formulated for use in all suspension forks including those using cartridge and duel chamber systems. Through the use of carefully selected high viscosity base oils, stiction and fade are reduced providing smooth operation over a wide temperature range. Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil is available in seven viscosity grades; 2.5W, 5W, 7W, 10W, 15W, 20W and 30W.
- Recommended for all standard and cartridge type motorcycle fork suspensions on street and off-road motorcycles, ATVs and all other high performance applications
- Direct replacement of original OEM fill
- Follow the fork manufacturer’s recommendation for grade selection. For fine tuning damping characteristics all grades of Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil may be blended with each other
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear - Unique Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry greatly reduces stiction, friction and wear for extended suspension tubes and sliders life and more responsive and reliable performance.
- Minimized friction - Bel-Ray friction modifiers increase lubricity for minimum “stiction” and for more responsive and better handling suspension over irregular terrain.
- Viscosity stability - Viscosity stability provides long lasting and consistent performance and response, even as the suspension heats up.
- Anti-foam - Eliminates foaming and air entrainment for consistent damping.
General Description: Bel-Ray High Performance Fork Oil provides exceptional viscosity stability, anti-friction and anti-foam properties for use in all high performance suspension systems, including cartridge forks. It is recommended for all OEM factory fill replacements.
Product No. 99290 99300 99310 99320 99330 99340 99350
Grade 2.5W 5W 7W 10W 15W 20W 30W
Previously was BR-FK
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery