BELRAY Code: BR-99010-B1LW
Bel-Ray 2T Mineral Engine Oil - 99010
- Size Chart
Bel-Ray 2T Mineral Engine Oil is formulated from high quality mineral base stocks to provide clean burning performance and a high level of wear protection for all air-cooled or liquid-cooled scooter engines. It prevents ring sticking and spark plug fouling.
- For injector/autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled engines
- For best performance and protection when operating over a wide temperature range under high rpm and high loads or at idling speeds
Features and Benefits:
- Superior anti-wear Reduces cylinder and ring wear. Improves bearing life for longer engine service.
- Superior deposit control Cleans existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports. Keeps reed valves free of residue for improved throttle response over the entire power curve. Controls carbon deposits.
- Superior combustibility Low ash for cleaner burning. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition and exhaust port plugging.
Bel-Ray 2T Mineral Engine Oil gives the most cost-effective performance and protection with low ash Bel-Ray unique anti-wear and dispersant chemistry in a premium mineral base stock. It offers exceptional film strength for superior wear protection, improves ring seal for maximum compression and increases bearing life. Designed for today's high performance scooters, Bel-Ray 2T Mineral Engine Oil minimizes plug fouling and deposit build-up that can cause ring sticking, a major factor in engine failure and power loss.
Bel-Ray 2T Mineral Engine Oil is an API TC and JASO FB rated oil.
Product No. 99010
API Service Classification TC
JASO Performance Classification FB
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery