Oxford Code: OXOF690
OXFORD HOT GRIPS PREMIUM ADVENTURE with V8 SWITCH
- Size Chart
Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Oxford Hot Grips are the perfect accessory for maintaining warm hands all year round, perfect for using your summer gloves throughout winter or providing some additional warmth in summer. Provided with an easily mounted controller the Hot Grips have 5 different settings to dial in the perfect heat for varying conditions. All Oxford Hot Grips have a battery saving mode that automatically turns off the grips if you forget to, preventing permanent battery damage.
- Grip length can be trimmed if required
- Intelligent heat controller included
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature
- Battery saving mode prevents permanent battery damage
- Sealed for life double bonded rainproof switch that draws under 4A
- The grips have ergonomically engineered surface structures to optimise riding performance
- Thicker rubber in areas of maximum wear
- Rhombus tread pattern for vibration absorption
- 5² block siped tread patterns for high levels of grip and feel
- Diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required
- Waffle matrix for finger grip
- 132mm grip width can be cleanly cut to 122mm
- 2x HotGrips
- 1x Intelligent heat controller
- 1x Metal bracket and fittings for mounting the heat controller
- 1x Wiring loom, cable ties and grip glue
- 1x Instruction booklet and warranty form
Products marked as "In Stock" are stored in our different distribution centers. These products will ship within 1-3 business days.
Items are then sent by courier, we use Courierpost & Posthaste which will take 1-3 days to arrive depending on your location and the size of the parcel.
While we will do our best to ship from the distribution center closest to you, not all items will always be in stock in every location at all times. In some cases we will split the order and ship each package out to you individually and in other cases we may need to consolidate the items in one location to ship out as one package. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible.
Our returns policy lasts 90 days. If 90 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery