Chiaravalli has come a long way since their beginnings in 1950. Their passion for motorcycles has led them to manufacture winning products, born out of innovation, manufactured to the highest standards and distributed worldwide.
For specific application for your bike please click on the link under resource downloads below
- K 16CrNi4 steel. For Street and Off-Road bikes.
- KA 16CrNi4 steel COMPETITION STOCK. Round lightening holes. For Street and Off-Road bikes. For chain original size (OEM) only.
- KM 16CrNi4 steel COMPETITION RACE. Round lightening holes and chamfer. For Sport Street bikes using the 520 chain.
- KC 16CrNi4 steel. Round lightening holes, grooved. For Off-Road bikes.
- C ET-RG45 carbon steel. For On-road and Off- Road bikes.
- THF ET-RG45 carbon steel. With induction hardened teeth for the highest value of wear resistance. Produced for bikes over 600cc.
- E 7075T6 aluminium alloy. Silver anodised. Produced for On and Off-Road bikes.
- ED 7075T6 aluminium alloy COMPETITION STOCK. 40 micron hard anodised for extra wear resistance. For the Sport Street bikes still fitting the stock chain size.
- EMD 7075T6 aluminium alloy COMPETITION RACE. 40 micron hard anodised for extra wear resistance. For the Sport Street bikes using the 520 drive chain size only.
- EC 7075T6 aluminium alloy. Round lightening holes, silver anodised, grooved. For Off-Road bikes.
- ECD 7075T6 aluminium alloy. Round lightening holes, 40 micron hard anodised, grooved. For Off -Road Competition bikes.
- ESM 7075T6 aluminium alloy. Round lightening holes, silver anodised.