Heat: Our high performance StormShield Heated Gloves have been designed to provide warmth and comfort to enhance the safety and enjoyment of the motorbike riding experience.
Our internal piping system delivers heat to all the right places and you can even link StormShield to your StormRider Bodywarmer and to the optional Heat Controller Unit. Not only does this glove remove the curse of frozen fingers, it is an excellent product for serious all-year round motorcyclists .
- Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable Porelle Insert for Comfort and Safety
- Back & Cuff in Cordura with Cowhide Leather water-repellent reinforcements for Comfort
- Moulded PVC Knuckle Protectors covered with Carbo-Leather for Safety
- Carbo-Leather reinforcements on cuffing and little finger for Safety
- Hook & Loop wrist and cuff closure for Comfort and Safety
- Visor Wipe on each thumb for Safety
- Polyester Cloth lining for Comfort
- Foam Insulation at Palm and Back for Comfort and Safety
- Palm made with Amara Synthetic Leather (60% polyester/nylon + 40% polyurethane) for Flexibility and Grip
- Glove cable harness (with cable tidy) for wearing around the shoulders, down back/front underneath jacket to meet fused motorcycle power cable and threading along each jacket sleeve to link with StormShield Gloves. Also supplied is Y-Section for linking to StormRider Bodywarmer and/or Heat Controller Unit if required
EXO² Branding Strip: Power Requirement - Each glove draws approx. 0.8Amps so 1.6Amps for the pair
EXO2 is a UK based innovator of heated clothing products and is the leading developer of heated motorcycle clothing within Europe. EXO2 has provided the technology behind the Alpinestars and Triumph heated bodywarmers and the award winning Typhoon Icebreaker Divers’ Dry Suit Systems.